As a new client to our Athletic Performance Center, you may be unsure of which program suits YOUR needs and goals best. Our new Baseline Testing and Full Body Assessment is the perfect start to getting you the results you want!
This Assessment allows one of our Performance Coaches to perform an in-depth evaluation of your current physical capabilities. The program will include an evaluation of your current fitness level, as well as identify any deficiencies or asymmetries. Our highly trained Coaches will assess the following:
- Flexibility: Passive and Active ROM from head to toe
- Power: Vertical Jump, Seated Chest Pass, Sit Up and Throw
- Strength: Squat 5rm, Bench 5rm, Pull-Up/Chin up, Plank
- Linear Speed: 40 Yard Dash
- Change of Direction: Pro Agility (5-10-5)
- Endurance: 300 yard Shuttle
Our Coaches will also perform a battery of additional Functional Tests, including:
- Overhead Deep Squat
- Single Leg Balance
- Bridge with Leg Extension
This Assessment serves as a key component in building an Individualized Fitness Program, as well as a benchmark to be utilized later to measure the progress you’ve made while training with us!
After discussing the results of the Assessment with you, we will recommend the program that best suits your schedule, budget, and fitness goals.
Professional’s Golf Fitness programs are customized to fit the needs of each individual golfer. Our golfers will start with a detailed Functional Evaluation assessing the body from head to toe. With the aid of DARTFISH™ video analysis, we examine the golf swing to determine functional limitations, and how they affect the golf swing. Based on the results of each evaluation, a customized program is developed to address the identified deficits. Plus, you will also receive a complimentary home exercise program!
- Improve Body Mechanics to reduce physiological weakness and imbalance, producing a consistent swing
- Fuel Rotational Power for Swing Velocity
- Gain Distance on Drives
- Improve Endurance
- Increase Flexibility
- Decrease Incidence of Injury
Analysis of an athlete’s running mechanics can be a valuable tool in the development of Speed, Agility, and Efficiency of Movement, as well as the prevention of future injuries.
Our Running Analysis includes the following:
- Discussion of current and previous Training Patterns
- Discussion of current and previous Injuries
- Analysis of Flexibility and Balance
- Analysis of Strength and Endurance
- Postural Analysis
- Analysis of Shoe Wear Patterns
- DARTFISH™ video analysis of Movement Patterns during running, assessed from six different angles
- Breakdown of abnormal or inefficient Movement Patterns
Post-analysis, a program can be designed to address any deficiencies or abnormal patterns that were discovered, with the goal of creating a stronger, faster, healthier, and more efficient athlete.
The Throwing Analysis Program is designed for individuals who would like their Throwing Mechanics analyzed to help prevent injuries, or have begun an interval Throwing Program in their Physical Therapy sessions.
With the aid of DARTFISH™ video analysis, each Thrower’s mechanics will be recorded and evaluated for any Flexibility, Strength, or Mechanical deficiencies that may predispose them to injury. The analysis is assessed from three different angles:
- Frontal View
- Side View
- Down the Line (Rear)
Once the throws are recorded, the video will be analyzed and all findings and recommendations will be given to the treating Physician and Therapist, as well as to the patient. The patient will also receive a complimentary DVD. (If applicable, we recommend also reviewing the DVD with your pitching coach.)
All assessments are by appointment only, so call 516 227 2373 for more information or to schedule an appointment.