We are seeking Performance Coaches to work in our Performance Center
The Performance Coach works closely with athletic teams and departments at the high school, college and professional-athlete level. He or she develops effective training programs in the areas of strength, speed, endurance and power.
- Accredited Certification from a National Organization (NSCA, CSCCA, NASM, ACSM)
- Current CPR Certification
- Degree in health or exercise science
- Knowledge of speed and agility technique
- Able to work with various ages and skill levels
- Part-time with the ability to be full-time
- Salary based on experience and certification
- Commission based incentives
- In-house continuing education
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com.