Professional Fitness Center Connecticut
Fitness Center services provided at:
83 Harvard Avenue
37 Danbury Road
Specializing in Transitional Training Post – Physical Therapy
Continue to follow your Physical Therapy Program after discharge under the care and supervision of a certified healthcare provider.
Professional’s Fitness Center Programs are designed to take your rehabilitation to the next level as well as teach you exercises to minimize risk of re-injury.
Your Physical Therapist is easily accessible to maintain a dialog or pose any questions during your time at Professional Fitness Center.
How it Works
- Private one-on-one training is available with programs tailored to meet the needs of each individual.
- Assessments given to identify any musculoskeletal dysfunctions
- Flexible scheduling is available based on client’s availability
- Designed for two people to work towards their fitness goals together, motivating each other, at a more affordable rate than Personal Training
- Individualized programs allow you to progress quickly and focus on your personal aspirations.
- Assessments given to identify any musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
Small Group Classes
- These classes are fun, motivating and create a sense of community as you work together to achieve your goals – and are at our most affordable rates!
- Programs are adjusted to your fitness level.
- Assessment given to identify any musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
For more information about Professional’s Fitness Center Programs,
call 203 307 4600, speak with your Physical Therapist or email Fitness@professionalpt.com