As a new client to our Athletic Performance Center, you may be unsure of which program suits YOUR needs and goals best. Our new Baseline Testing and Full Body Assessment is the perfect start to getting you the results you want!
This Assessment allows one of our Performance Coaches to perform an in-depth evaluation of your current physical capabilities. The program will include an evaluation of your current fitness level, as well as identify any deficiencies or asymmetries. Our highly trained Coaches will assess the following:
- Flexibility: Passive and Active ROM from head to toe
- Power: Vertical Jump, Seated Chest Pass, Sit Up and Throw
- Strength: Squat 5rm, Bench 5rm, Pull-Up/Chin up, Plank
- Linear Speed: 40 Yard Dash
- Change of Direction: Pro Agility (5-10-5)
- Endurance: 300 yard Shuttle
Our Coaches will also perform a battery of additional Functional Tests, including:
- Overhead Deep Squat
- Single Leg Balance
- Bridge with Leg Extension
This Assessment serves as a key component in building an Individualized Fitness Program, as well as a benchmark to be utilized later to measure the progress you’ve made while training with us!
After discussing the results of the Assessment with you, we will recommend the program that best suits your schedule, budget, and fitness goals.
What is the Throwing Analysis Program?
The Throwing Analysis Program at the Professional Athletic Performance Center (PAPC) is designed for athletes who have begun an interval throwing program during their treatment at Professional Physical Therapy. With the aid of Dartfish™ Video Analysis, each thrower’s mechanics will be recorded and evaluated for any mechanical deficiencies that may predispose them to further injury.
The analysis is assessed from two different angles:
• Head-on view
• Side view
Once the throws are recorded, the video is analyzed and all findings and recommendations are given to the treating Physician, Therapist, and the patient. The patient is also emailed a written report.
When is the Program Held?
Throwing Analysis sessions are personalized to the athlete’s needs and made by appointment.
Who is Eligible?
Any athlete deemed appropriate by both the treating Physician and Physical
Therapist can be considered for this program. The patient must be cleared to throw at least 90 feet prior to making an appointment.
Cost: $49 – Professional Physical Therapy Patient • $99 – All Other Athletes
All assessments are by appointment only, so call 516 227 2373 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Professional Athletic Performance Center just launched a Nutrition Program! This program has been designed for anyone who wants to learn how to develop healthy nutrition habits and achieve their goals. Whether you are an athlete or adult wanting to gain, lose, or maintain your weight, Professional’s nutrition experts can guide you in the right direction.
There are 3 levels to our brand new Nutrition Program:
- Consultation – The consultation is the first step to assessing your needs and developing positive changes to your diet and daily eating habits. Our goal is to make sure you have the right answers to your questions and to provide you with the appropriate guidance when making your food choices. The consultation includes a weigh-in, Q&A opportunity, and tips to help you achieve your goals.
- Diet Analysis – The second step in our program includes a 7-day diet recall, or “diet diary”. The diet analysis requires you to keep a daily log of what you are eating and when you are eating it, over the following 7 days. This is a key step towards pinpointing areas of strengths and weaknesses, and determining how we can work together to make the appropriate improvements to your diet. Having the recall readily available is a key component to the diet analysis, as it helps to easily identify what changes need to be made.
- Meal Planning – The last step of the program is a 7-day meal plan. This involves having one of PAPC’s nutrition experts provide you with personalized recommendations for what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to eat. The meal plan comes prepared in an excel document with a week-long schedule of recommended meals and the times they should be consumed. Programs can be tailored to the client’s dietary restrictions and/or food limitations.
This program is by appointment only. Book your consultation today and take the first step to improving your health!