As a new client to our Athletic Performance Center, you may be unsure of which program suits YOUR needs and goals best. Our new Baseline Testing and Full Body Assessment is the perfect start to getting you the results you want!
This Assessment allows one of our Performance Coaches to perform an in-depth evaluation of your current physical capabilities. The program will include an evaluation of your current fitness level, as well as identify any deficiencies or asymmetries. Our highly trained Coaches will assess the following:
- Flexibility: Passive and Active ROM from head to toe
- Power: Vertical Jump, Seated Chest Pass, Sit Up and Throw
- Strength: Squat 5rm, Bench 5rm, Pull-Up/Chin up, Plank
- Linear Speed: 40 Yard Dash
- Change of Direction: Pro Agility (5-10-5)
- Endurance: 300 yard Shuttle
Our Coaches will also perform a battery of additional Functional Tests, including:
- Overhead Deep Squat
- Single Leg Balance
- Bridge with Leg Extension
This Assessment serves as a key component in building an Individualized Fitness Program, as well as a benchmark to be utilized later to measure the progress you’ve made while training with us!
After discussing the results of the Assessment with you, we will recommend the program that best suits your schedule, budget, and fitness goals.
Professional’s Golf Fitness programs are customized to fit the needs of each individual golfer. Our golfers will start with a detailed Functional Evaluation assessing the body from head to toe. With the aid of DARTFISH™ video analysis, we examine the golf swing to determine functional limitations, and how they affect the golf swing. Based on the results of each evaluation, a customized program is developed to address the identified deficits. Plus, you will also receive a complimentary home exercise program!
- Improve Body Mechanics to reduce physiological weakness and imbalance, producing a consistent swing
- Fuel Rotational Power for Swing Velocity
- Gain Distance on Drives
- Improve Endurance
- Increase Flexibility
- Decrease Incidence of Injury
Analysis of an athlete’s running mechanics can be a valuable tool in the development of Speed, Agility, and Efficiency of Movement, as well as the prevention of future injuries.
Our Running Analysis includes the following:
- Discussion of current and previous Training Patterns
- Discussion of current and previous Injuries
- Analysis of Flexibility and Balance
- Analysis of Strength and Endurance
- Postural Analysis
- Analysis of Shoe Wear Patterns
- DARTFISH™ video analysis of Movement Patterns during running, assessed from six different angles
- Breakdown of abnormal or inefficient Movement Patterns
Post-analysis, a program can be designed to address any deficiencies or abnormal patterns that were discovered, with the goal of creating a stronger, faster, healthier, and more efficient athlete.
The Throwing Analysis Program is designed for individuals who would like their Throwing Mechanics analyzed to help prevent injuries, or have begun an interval Throwing Program in their Physical Therapy sessions.
With the aid of DARTFISH™ video analysis, each Thrower’s mechanics will be recorded and evaluated for any Flexibility, Strength, or Mechanical deficiencies that may predispose them to injury. The analysis is assessed from three different angles:
- Frontal View
- Side View
- Down the Line (Rear)
Once the throws are recorded, the video will be analyzed and all findings and recommendations will be given to the treating Physician and Therapist, as well as to the patient. The patient will also receive a complimentary DVD. (If applicable, we recommend also reviewing the DVD with your pitching coach.)
All assessments are by appointment only, so call 516 227 2373 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Professional Athletic Performance Center just launched a Nutrition Program! This program has been designed for anyone who wants to learn how to develop healthy nutrition habits and achieve their goals. Whether you are an athlete or adult wanting to gain, lose, or maintain your weight, Professional’s nutrition experts can guide you in the right direction.
There are 3 levels to our brand new Nutrition Program:
- Consultation – The consultation is the first step to assessing your needs and developing positive changes to your diet and daily eating habits. Our goal is to make sure you have the right answers to your questions and to provide you with the appropriate guidance when making your food choices. The consultation includes a weigh-in, Q&A opportunity, and tips to help you achieve your goals.
- Diet Analysis – The second step in our program includes a 7-day diet recall, or “diet diary”. The diet analysis requires you to keep a daily log of what you are eating and when you are eating it, over the following 7 days. This is a key step towards pinpointing areas of strengths and weaknesses, and determining how we can work together to make the appropriate improvements to your diet. Having the recall readily available is a key component to the diet analysis, as it helps to easily identify what changes need to be made.
- Meal Planning – The last step of the program is a 7-day meal plan. This involves having one of PAPC’s nutrition experts provide you with personalized recommendations for what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to eat. The meal plan comes prepared in an excel document with a week-long schedule of recommended meals and the times they should be consumed. Programs can be tailored to the client’s dietary restrictions and/or food limitations.
This program is by appointment only. Book your consultation today and take the first step to improving your health!