We offer one-on-one and semi-private (2 clients) training with one of our knowledgeable and experienced Certified Personal Trainers or Strength & Conditioning Specialists. Whether you are just beginning a fitness program, returning from an injury, or a seasoned athlete, our coaches can help you achieve your fitness and performance goals.
Our Specialties include:
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Conditioning
- Athletic Development and Performance
- Post-rehabilitation Strength and Conditioning
- General Fitness
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Circuit Training
Personal training sessions are available by appointment, Monday-Saturday.
Call 516 227 2373 for more information and to schedule your first session!
Professional Athletic Performance Center just launched a Nutrition Program! This program has been designed for anyone who wants to learn how to develop healthy nutrition habits and achieve their goals. Whether you are an athlete or adult wanting to gain, lose, or maintain your weight, Professional’s nutrition experts can guide you in the right direction.
There are 3 levels to our brand new Nutrition Program:
- Consultation – The consultation is the first step to assessing your needs and developing positive changes to your diet and daily eating habits. Our goal is to make sure you have the right answers to your questions and to provide you with the appropriate guidance when making your food choices. The consultation includes a weigh-in, Q&A opportunity, and tips to help you achieve your goals.
- Diet Analysis – The second step in our program includes a 7-day diet recall, or “diet diary”. The diet analysis requires you to keep a daily log of what you are eating and when you are eating it, over the following 7 days. This is a key step towards pinpointing areas of strengths and weaknesses, and determining how we can work together to make the appropriate improvements to your diet. Having the recall readily available is a key component to the diet analysis, as it helps to easily identify what changes need to be made.
- Meal Planning – The last step of the program is a 7-day meal plan. This involves having one of PAPC’s nutrition experts provide you with personalized recommendations for what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to eat. The meal plan comes prepared in an excel document with a week-long schedule of recommended meals and the times they should be consumed. Programs can be tailored to the client’s dietary restrictions and/or food limitations.
This program is by appointment only. Book your consultation today and take the first step to improving your health!