This program is designed for youths aged 7-9 and will teach children basic components of fitness and sports. FUNdamentals provides a fun, non-competitive environment for children to use the skills they learn in games and activities.
During this program, your child can expect to see improvements in the following areas:
- Change of Direction
- Beginner Running Technique
- Body Weight Strength
This program runs on Mondays and Wednesdays.
This program is designed for athletes aged 10-13 with limited to no weightlifting experience. The Beginner Pro Program is designed to improve Speed, Power, Strength and Agility, which enhances overall athleticism.
- 60 minutes of training 2 times /week
- Introduction to Proper Lifting Techniques
- Utilization of Metabolic and Endurance Conditioning Techniques
- Dynamic Warm-up
- Training of Speed, Agility, Power and Strength
- Training to improve Linear Speed, Change of Direction, and Reaction Time
This program runs on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm – 7pm.
Since 2006, Professional’s Athletic Performance Center has been the community-based home for Back in the Game, a program that rebuilds strength and agility in pediatric patients with cancer and other blood disorders, and helps accelerate their participation back into everyday sports and physical activity.
To learn more about Back in the Game, funded by the Miracle Foundation, visit http://www.miraclefoundation.com/BackintheGame