Steven Matz Contest Rules
Steve Matz Signed Ball
Social Media Contest Rules
ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid phone number and email address. Employees of Professional Athletic Performance Center, affiliated companies, and employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Contest.
- TIMING: The Contest begins at 9:00 a.m.. Eastern Time on 4/6/16 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 4/20/15.
- HOW TO ENTER: One entry limit per Social Media account. Entry is available on Professional Athletic Performance Center’s select social media pages – Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. To enter, one must “Like” or “Follow” each of our account pages, “Share,” “Repost,” or “Retweet” our qualifying post, and comment or reply to the post tagging at least 3 friends. Entry will be voided if all 3 actions are not complete on each social media platform.
- PRIZE: One (1) signed Steve Matz baseball will be awarded to a winner, chosen at random, that qualifies based on criteria above. Subject to the conditions herein, prize will be awarded.
- GAME OF SKILL: Winners will be selected on April 21, 2016, by Professional Athletic Performance Center in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. By entering Contest, participants agree: a) to be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules; and c) that the decisions of Professional Athletic Performance Center shall be binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. A maximum of 3 entries per person permitted.
- NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via social media direct message at the time of drawing. Winner will have option to have prize mailed to them directly, or to pick it up at one of our Professional Athletic Performance Center. Failure to comply with requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
- RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting prize, each participant/winner (and/or parent or legal guardian of participant) agrees to defend, release, and hold harmless Professional Athletic Performance Center, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims, demands, or losses. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives Professional Athletic Performance Center the right to interview, photograph/video, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use, publish, and display a winner’s photography/video and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Professional Athletic Performance Center) for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating in the Contest they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: 1) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected; b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of prize(s); c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof; or d) acts of God, natural disasters, or other force majeure matters out of Professional Athletic Performance Center’s control. Professional Athletic Performance Center reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of but not limited to error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, infection by a computer virus/worm, technical failure, natural disaster, act of God, disruption of public markets, act of terrorism, war or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Professional Athletic Performance Center corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, the sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest without obligation or prior notice and in such event to determine the winner via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension. In such event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LAWS: Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
- THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, OR THE NEW YORK METS.